To reach this roomy 90m² apartment you either ascend in style by taking a well preserved old-school 1953 elevator – not something usually seen in use nowadays - or walk up a classy circular staircase that goes around it. Both options are oddly inviting.
The vastness of the apartment has much to do with the high ceilings, broad rooms, wide doors and abundant light. One does not feel crowded in this environment. The fresh and modern furniture, artwork and decorations plus the amazing fishbone parquet flooring surely boost the cozy feel of the flat.
The bathroom has a comfortable bathtub and is accessible from both the kitchen or the bedroom and the sofa transforms into a bed for extra sleeping space necessities.
The kitchen is fully equipped, has modern utensils, new tasteful tableware, beautiful hydraulic tiles, an intimate table for two and a cool counter that interconnects the living room, contributing for a great environment for light entertaining.
- 3 minute walk away from nearest subway;
- 250m away from the Mariahilfer Strasse, Vienna’s longest and most lively shopping street;
- 4 minute walk away from the Naschmarkt, biggest and most traditional street market of Vienna;
- 130m away from Café Sperl, traditional 1880 Viennese coffeehouse;
- Within a 1km radius of several museums: Natural history, Fine Arts, Karlsplatz, Albertina, among others.